News: FRIDAY @ Sweetwater Music Hall + Rio Nido!
May 28, 2013
Hope you all enjoyed the Holiday weekend!
Just a reminder that this Friday 5/31, we return to Sweetwater Music Hall in Mill Valley for a full evening of the best Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers songs (two sets). This venue is among the very best in the entire Bay Area with great food, drinks and a top notch sound system. It’s a great place to hear music and dance!
Get your tickets NOW in advance while you can HERE. (All four of our previous shows here have SOLD OUT).
COMING UP: We head up to the Russian River to kick off our summer concert schedule at the Rio Nido Roadhouse on 6/8. Come enjoy a great outdoor show, delicious BBQ and some tasty summer “spirits”. We’ll be rockin’ two full sets.
“Oh my my, oh hell yes”
~Dan, Django, Bagel, Monroe, Mike and Michael
Upcoming Shows (check our website for details and RSVP below):
- 05/31 Sweetwater Music Hall, Mill Valley
- 06/08 Rio Nido Roadhouse, Rio Nido
- 06/14 Vinnie’s, Concord – guests: Pretending
- 06/21 Slim’s, San Francisco – guests: Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers, The Gravel Spreaders
- 06/22 Montgomery Village, Santa Rosa – The River’s Summer Concert Series.
- 06/29 California Beer Festival, Novato (Stafford Lake) + The Monophonics & Metal Shop!
We love to play parties… CONTACT US to book the band for your party now!